I. What is the difference between TDP & SLP?
Teachers Development Program (TDP) caters to PEF partner school's Teachers.
School Leadership Program (SLP) caters to PEF partner school's Head Teachers.
II. What are the characteristics of TDP & SLP?
Following are the characteristics of TDP & SLP.
III. How much does a training cost to the school?
Training of head teachers & teachers of all PEF programs are conducted by CPDP free of cost.
IV. What is a school expected to do prior to training?
Prior to trainings, school’s owner/principal must do following two things:
- Fill up teachers data in Teachers Information System (TIS)
- Give consents of teachers and head teacher
- Provide appropriate arrangement for training if selected as training venue
V. Who conduct TDP & SLP?
Master Trainers/ Teachers trainers of CPDP conduct TDP & SLP trainings.
VI. Why should I send my teachers to training?
Purpose of sending teachers and head teachers for training is :
- For professional development of head teachers and teachers
- To secure good marks in Quality Assurance Test (QAT)
Moreover trainings will also help in pursuing following achievements :
- Improve the school image & prestige
- Make easier for principals’ to retain effective teachers
- Encourage the teachers to become effective classroom practitioner
- Incentivize the certified teachers with Rs. 5000
- Incentivize the certified teachers with Rs. 5000 annually upon retention
VII. Why is it important to give consent of teachers/ head teachers or/and fill consent forms to attend trainings?
- Consent is the commitment of school owners/ principals to allowing teachers to attend trainings
- It is the recognition of teachers to be nominated for trainings.
- CPDP’s trainers may verify the nominated teachers/ head teachers as per consent letter.
- It is necessary for CPDP keeping in view the safety / security measures.
- It is also necessary for CPDP to disburse honorarium to training participants.
VIII. How often do I need to update Teacher Information System (TIS)?
The TIS should be updated as and when a teacher/ head teachers leaves the school or/and joins the school and attends a training.
IX. Why is it necessary to update the TIS?
The updated TIS will help CPDP in cluster formation and knowing the retained teachers/ head teachers. This will also help CPDP to make honorarium participants to certified and retained teachers.